Wednesday 14 May 2014

VARK 2014

The VARK Questionnaire 


How Do I Learn Best? 

My scores were:
  • Visual: 10
  • Aural: 9
  • Read/Write: 10
  • Kinesthetic: 13 
I have a multimodal (VARK) learning preference.

After I completed the check-list they provided my feedback and links to the following help sheets for study strategies that apply to my learning preferences:



You can find more information about your learning preferences in their downloadable book:
How Do I Learn Best? a student's guide to improved learningMore Information...

I like this graphical overview from the OnlineCollege.org 


What Type of Learner Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inclusive Webinar

"Inclusive Webinar Design and Delivery" #altc A collection of links to come back to ..... https://www.assertion-evidence.com/ h...